viernes, 14 de junio de 2019

My future Job (P5)


When I think in a job would I will like to have, I think that I will like me a job near of my house. Work in part time and have time to do what I enjoy as to dance, go to the movies, eat and climb the hill. For now I imagine in a office with other people of other professions, like anthropologist, psychologist or public administrator.
I would like so much to travel for my job, go to different places that I still don’t go and if they pay me, so much better. Generally in sociology the travel are related with conference about investigations or people travel for studies. Regarding to the salary, these one vary a lot,  its depends on the institution I graduated, but I think it’s a good salary, at least it’s enough for me.
When I think if I will like to take a major, I think that I like to take something related with some problematic contemporary, because the concept and theory it's boring for me. Some topic are environment, public politics, etc. This will be something that I will to do in the future, but I don't know when, and if I do, I will like to do in other country with different people. This is something difficult to accomplish because is too expensive but it’s not impossible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGzPIpP-PEA