miércoles, 10 de abril de 2019

A country I'd like to visit

A country I would like to visit is Australia. Because there living my aunt and her family than I never meet in person. They left Chile about 40 years ago. 

I know about the weird flora and fauna there. I heard that they have the weirdest insects and animals of the world. I feel that is very dangerous too. 


I think that I like to work there bacause I'll like to stay for along time. In order to know the culture, the food and so many others things interesting. 

Besides, I'll like to study something that complement my career, like a magister. In fact, there so many reason that I like to visit other country. Maybe I'll find the peace that I want. I feel that living in a new country I'll can star a new life. 

It should be noted that Australia is one of country more developed in the world. The quality life is very good, as well as the beautifull beaches. 


This is Manly beach, one of the most extensive beaches in Sydney.




2 comentarios:

  1. I never had been interested in Australia, but after read your post I am.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never had been interested in Australia, but after read your post I am. Sorry I was in other account

    ResponderEliminar

Video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGzPIpP-PEA