martes, 18 de junio de 2019

Summer holidays (P8)


Well, hello everyone! Today I will talk about the summer holidays.

This is a broad topic. I think that all of us we dreamed with a great summer holidays. I want to start by saying about the last summer holiday. I have to admit that I had a great summer holiday. At the beginning of summer holiday I have to work for pay my sign up in university and support expensive along the year. I worked like monitor in a summer school with children of different ages. We outed to different places everyday like cinema and zoo and besides we out every day to different pools and camping. Somehow are holidays because I have to be part all activities besides they pay me. For that I considered like a holidays for, because is a great experience with children, even if I a little stressing because they running everywhere.

In relation to the future I have to say that I have a little plans. I will like to travel Torres del Paine, they're have a beautiful view like their mountains and glaciers. I imagine it so big! I will like to visit Peru, I love it their colonial architecture. This include more countries in South America.

I will like venture into the woods. Be with the trees around me and wake up my creativity, paint the landscape. Besides I will like to read different literature, not only academic. About psychology for now I think it’s more interesting because I can know myself and my behavior.  

3 comentarios:

  1. ohhh a i am thinking to travel to peru this summer too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, that great work is these! I think that is a great opportunity of mix the good moments with the childrends and a form of save money.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Those plans that you have to go to Peru sound fascinating hopefully you can go soon!

    ResponderEliminar

Video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGzPIpP-PEA