lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Courses that I would consider taking in the future... (P6)



CWhen I think if I wanna take a postgraduate course, I think that not. Maybe I will taking another courses but not a postgraduate. Will taking a course of english because I want to learn good the language and speak fluidly. Also I will taking a course of dance, I still don’t know what kind of course specifically, but I’m safe that I want it.
There are some many reasons in these elections. Well, I need more english because is necessary for my work career. Besides there so much opportunity when you know another language, job, meet people, read different things like book, blog, etc. Learning another language is good for everything. About the dance, well, always been my passion but I never taken it seriously until today. Never as a profession but yes like something part of my life.
Always I thinking that is a great idea and opportunity do it this course specially english abroad. Because everything around help you in the process. By the way still don’t know what country chooses.
The way that I will like to study is a part-time course, that way I have time for homework and go across the different places. The same for the course of dance, maybe I will need to combine the time for work and dance.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGzPIpP-PEA