martes, 18 de junio de 2019

About some images that I want to share (P7)


Me and my best friend on the beach.

In May with my friend and her friends we go out to the beach. It was for four days at El Tabo beach, region of Valparaíso. It was free days far away from home, stress and anxiety and also was day’s fresh ocean air. I remember that in those days we were playing, dancing, cooking, drinking and smoking. Besides I remember that we were cooking some many vegan plates that all enjoyed.
Another thing is that with my friend we appreciate this mini journey away from homework and spending time of privacy with each other. I value this moment and I don’t know why. In fact I know it but I don’t want to say it. Finally I remember the latest day when we back home and we had walk so much because was an area of traffic.



Me at La Serena.
In this photo I'm at La Serena, region of Coquimbo, Chile. In this photo I traveled with a friend of university to first time. I must say that was a good travel, because her friends are so much funny. We laughed so much and also we play at card. I remember that we eat some much and that yet embarrassing me. This travel remember me when few years ago approximately twelve years ago we came with others friends and her parents, I don’t remember all experience but I think that we had a pool in the cabin. It was great!

2 comentarios:

  1. I never travel to El tabo beach o Coquimbo but sound a interesanting places...i dont like so much the beaches i prefer the mountains :)

    ResponderEliminar

  2. If you have returned to the Serena don't forget to visit Totoralillo is a beautiful beach!

    ResponderEliminar

Video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGzPIpP-PEA