miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

My little momentary obsessions haha (P4)

For now I'm obsessed with Indian Music. I'm a person that have anxiety and with the Indian Music I can relaxing and sleep deeply.

Also, for now I'm obsessed with the vegan food. I learn about recipes to cooking for myself. I learned to prepare different plate of food, like lentils and chickpea hamburgers. I mean, differents plates just with vegetables and grains. So, besides I'm little obsessed with the information about food. I like to be vegan, because it has given me more energy daily. Being vegan, I feel that is not hard for me get up early and do that I have to do.

Currently, besides I'm working to my thesis, so, I'm reading so many things about university education.

Musically I'm really obsessed with a specifically singer called Lauren Jauregui. She is an incipient solo singer and activist for human rights. I like so much her raspy voice that make me crazy.

Finally, I want relate that I'm a little obsessed with an accessory, especially with fanny pack. I go out with it everywhere. I think that it's so comfortable and safety, that no one see it below my clothes.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGzPIpP-PEA