lunes, 6 de mayo de 2019

About the most embarrassing moment, thought, idea, in my life. (P1)


It's difficult remember all things that embarrassment me, because I think some many. But, when I think in a moment embarrassing I remember when I had about 5 year old. I was at the kindergarten and I not managed to arrive at bathroom so I made poop in my pants. That moment always I'll remember. Besides, that moment I never told anyone, until now, just my family knew.

Also, I return to my mind for a moment, when I was 17 years old and my ex boyfriend break up with me in front of my best friend.
He told me so many horrible thing that I didn't know how to react because I was so embarrassing for me. This moment was so hard that I think branded me for life.

Finally, sometimes when I had met with friends at university I had some thoughts and ideas that after saying them gave me embarrassment. But as I am between friends those moments we enjoyed them and we all laughed.

I hope you enjoy my differents moments embarrassment along of my short life!





.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGzPIpP-PEA