miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

My favorite concert :) (P2)

For me, my best concert was the first one, when I gone to see Ariana Grande, in the year 2016.
I had 20 year old and I didn't know how to experience my firts concert. Add to that, that I went to a concert for the first time and alone.

I decided went alone because no one went to go with me. The money is important when you got a ticket for a concert, specially if the artist you don't like it. 

Well, in spite of go alone, my two friends Matías and David that are young like me, them let me stay all day waited the concert in their apartment that located on the side of Movistar Arena. 

When I into to the Movistar Arena and the concert started I feel a little nervous, but after I was making a little relationship with other two girls I had fun. We dancing and singing all the songs. 

In the concert, I liked that the singer made in live. She singed very well in live, in fact. But I don't liked stayed far away, because I be lost the visual of the concert, and that was very beautiful for people that were close. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGzPIpP-PEA